The one percent (1%) who fund the political campaigns of Congress, are pushing for tax reform. This is code speak for chaneling more wealth to them while working Americans pay their expenses.
The One Percent:
- Use our roads to drive their goods to market
- Use our legal system to form agreements and protect their wealth
- Use the Internet created by our tax dollars
- Land at our public airports
- Trade using U.S. currency
- Sell their goods in protected and regulated markets
- Utilize banks, which we insure and protect
- Invest in the stock market we regulate
- Eat foods and take medications we pay to insure for safety
They reap profits and live comfortably while doing all they can to avoid contributing to the system where they flourish. And then they brag about paying nothing! They say it’s their obligation to avoid paying a #FairShareTax.
They say we owe them for creating jobs. But what’s really true? They hire profit creators (workers) which we paid to educate in our public schools and colleges. Those profit creators make goods for the one percent, deliver those goods to market for the one percent, and sell those goods to consumers for the one percent. And then, to add insult to injury, the profit creators pay a #FairShareTax for the bed of roses which the one percent sleeps upon!
I’ve had enough. This is immoral.